Terms & Conditions
- When you place an order with us it is automatically placed into a print queue. Usually your print is developed within minutes of us recieving your order and therefore we cannot cancel your order by this time. If your order has not been processed, we will be happy to refund you.
- Shipping is Free for all orders over £45.00, this includes print only and framed print options. All items must be ordered at the same time, and to the same delivery address. We cannot combine orders that have been placed separately. Seperate orders will be shipped with their own shipping rates.
- Courier delivery and delivery options: We offer various delivery options. Royal Mail Tracked is a tracked only service, which requires no signature. If the item is too large to be posted, royal mail will not leave the item in a safe place. This service is not a guaranteed next day service and is purely a first class service. DPD 24 Hour is a Next Day Service. You will need to place the order by 12 noon monday to Thursday to recieve this the next day. Once your order has been dispatched it is the complete responsbility of you, the customer, to monitor tracking links, and to respond to any missed deilvery attempts by contacting the couirer company directly to rearrange delivery. If we recieve a returned order due to being ‘undeliverable’, you will be responsible to pay delivery charges again to have the order resent. Once the order has been collected by our courier, it is in their responsibility. At this point there may be delays or items being lost in transit which is out of our hands. We have chosen our couriers carefully but mistakes are still possible.
- If your order is delayed in arrival due to an incorrect address entered on your order you may need to wait up to an additional 21 days for it to arrive as well as pay for any re-delivery charges. If an item arrives damaged, you must note this when signing for your item. Any damaged items that have not been signed for as damaged makes it very hard to make a claim for. If for any reason you need a replacement item due to your item being accidently damaged that was a fault of your own, then we will offer a replacement with a discounted rate.
Refunds and Exchanges
- As everything we sell is personalised/customised and made to order (Bespoke) we are not able to offer refunds or exchanges. This is the same for any high street shop can.
- If there is a fault with your print or the design, please contact us on receipt of your order and we will rectify this right away.
- We are unable to offer any refund or exchange if you make a mistake when ordering (for example a typo error). It is your responsibility to ensure that the print is 100% correct before completing your order, if we do notice any typo or spelling mistake we will aim to contact you.
- If your item is lost in transit or arrives damaged, we must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. We must be notified by email with a photograph of the damage. You can send emails to Sales@my-personal-prints.co.uk . Providing this is adhered to we will offer to send a reprint of your design at no extra cost. Delivery options are estimated times and are not guaranteed therefore If an item is not delivered within our estimated delivery time, it does not constitute grounds for a refund. Delivery times are estimates only. If you do not recieve your order in a reasonable amount of time, we will send a replacement free of charge.
- We will only offer a Refund if there is a fault with our printer that can not be rectified after a reprint is issued.
- Designs and images offered on My-Personal-Prints are not under any circumstances to be downloaded for printing purposes or resold. Items are for personal, or limited corporate use. Use of designs for any purposes other than those listed in these terms and conditions is prohibited without prior and express permission from My-Personal-Prints.
Screen Colours vs Colour Printing
- Sometimes there may be a slight discrepancy between colours displayed on screen and the colours on your print. This is the same for any website or print company. There are a number of reasons why colours vary: Screen type, Brightness, Contrast. But the biggest reason is that screens on Tablets, PC’s, Laptops and Handheld Devices produce colour from a different colour profile (RGB) to that of a printer (CMYK). We aim to always upload CMYK profile images, to ensure the print you see is as accurate as it can be when printed.
Using this website means you are to follow the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- You must be over 18 years old or have the full permission of an adult to use our site.
- You must be the card holder or have permission by the card holder to make payments on our site.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Designs created on My-Personal-Prints must never be re-sold or used for sale. Our prints are for personal use only.